These web pages are provided by Swarovski Aktiengesellschaft, Dröschistrasse 15 , FL-9495 Triesen, Liechtenstein.
Managing Director: Jakob Biedermann
General Manager lola&grace: Nina Müller
Commercially registered in Liechtenstein, FL–0001.026.972-4
VAT number in Liechtenstein: 51200
Everyone who uses the lola&grace website is agreeing to the following terms. Anyone who disagrees with the following terms must unfortunately stop using the lola&grace website.
Conditions of use
1. Acceptance: Welcome to the lola&grace website. Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using the lola&grace website. By using lola&grace you are accepting without limitation or qualification these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws set out herein.. Throughout this site, “its”, “the company”, “Swarovski”, and “lola&grace” refer to Swarovski Aktiengesellschaft and to all legal entities within the Swarovski Group
3. Disclaimer Use of this website is exclusively at the sole risk of you, the visitor. Swarovski is not responsible if the information on this website is inaccurate or incomplete. Any reliance upon the material of this website shall be at the user’s own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
4. Information/Data supplied to Swarovski: Any non-personal communication or material transmitted to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything transmitted or posted becomes the property of the Swarovski Group and may be used for any purposes including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. For transmitting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, the Swarovski Group is free to use any designs, ideas, artwork, inventions, developments, suggestions, or concepts contained in any communication sent to this website for any purposes including, but not limited to, the development, manufacturing, advertisement, and marketing of products. Any such use is without compensation to the submitter of the information and/or data. By submitting information, you also warrant that you own the material/content submitted, that it is not defamatory, and that Swarovski’s use of the material/content will not violate any third parties’ rights or applicable laws. The Swarovski Group is under no obligation to use the information submitted or to send any confirmation or feedback that a submission is successful.
5. Intellectual property rights lola&grace™. All rights reserved.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, and other materials on this website are the property of the Swarovski Group or are included with the permission of the relevant owner.
You may freely browse the website but are only permitted to access, download, or use information from this website, including any texts, images, audio, and video, etc., (hereafter referred to as “information”) for your own non-commercial use. This should be done on the condition that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact, and that the above trademark notice appears on such reproductions. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated into any other work, publication, or website.
The trademarks, logos, characters, and service marks (collectively hereafter referred to as “trademarks”) (e.g., lola&grace, Swarovski, the Swarovski swan, and the Swarovski logo, as well as lola&grace’s product labels) are protected trademarks or trade names of Swarovski AG. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the trademarks displayed on this website or of any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Swarovski Group will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution, for serious offences.
6. Links to other websites Links to third party websites may be provided for the interest or convenience of visitors to this website. The links on lola&grace’s websites may take you outside the Swarovski Group network. Swarovski accepts no liability for the content, accuracy, or function of these other websites. Swarovski accepts no liability deriving from a breach or omission in the privacy policies of third parties. The links are provided in good faith and Swarovski cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other websites to which it provides a link. The inclusion of any links to other websites does not imply endorsement by the Swarovski Group or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Swarovski of the third party. Swarovski highly recommends that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
7. Warranties and disclaimers This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Consequently, Swarovski gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). Such warranties include, but are not limited to, any representations that material on this website is complete, accurate, reliable, timely, and non-infringing on third parties; that access to this website is uninterrupted or error-free; that this website is secure; or that any advice or opinion obtained from the Swarovski Group through this website is accurate or reliable. Any such representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Therefore, some of these may not be applicable to you. Please check your local laws.
Swarovski reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to this website, or any feature of this website or part thereof, at any time.
8. Liability: The Swarovski Group, and any other parties involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this website on the company’s behalf, shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for: any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages; costs; losses; or liabilities that may occur as a result of: your use and/or inability to use the lola&grace website; access to the lola&grace website; changes in the contents of this website or from any other website accessed through a link from this website; or, from any action Swarovski takes or fails to take as a result of any electronic mail messages sent by the user to the Swarovski Group.
Swarovski, and any other parties involved in the creation, production, or delivery of this website, shall have no responsibility to: maintain the material and services made available on this website or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection herewith. Any material on this website is subject to change without notice.
Furthermore, Swarovski shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any losses suffered caused by viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of, access to, or the downloading of any material from this website. Downloading material from this website is done at your own risk.
9. Prohibited activity: Although Swarovski may, from time to time, monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, etc., on the website, the company is under no obligation to do so and will not take any responsibility or liability for loss or damage resulting from the contents of any such locations on the website, nor for any errors, omissions, defamations, slanders, dangers, falsehoods, obscenities, profanities, libels, pornography, privacy disclosures, or inaccuracies contained in any information within such locations on the website. Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. Swarovski will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing Swarovski to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Visitors are further prohibited from: performing any acts that could constitute a breach of privacy (including uploading another individual’s private information without the concerned individual’s consent) or violate the legal rights of other individuals; using this website to defame or libel the Swarovski Group, its employees, or other individuals by acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of the Swarovski Group and uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to the property of the Swarovski Group or the property of other individuals.
You and the Swarovski Group agree that any controversy or claim arising from, or pertaining to, the use of this website shall be governed by Swiss law and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
10. Consequences: If Swarovski becomes aware that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this legal statement, the company may immediately take corrective action. Such measures include preventing the user from using the services offered by Swarovski and immediately removing without notice any information, data, and content put on the website by the user. If Swarovski has been injured by your violation, the company may, in its sole discretion, seek to recover damages.
12. Revisions: Swarovski may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this post at any time. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions, so please check from time to time to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Swarovski reserves the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice.
13. Analytics: We will process your IP address fairly and lawfully. The processing will be carried out with electronic and automated means. We will save and use your IP address (1) to update our records and to maintain your accounts with us, (2) to display content and services that might be of interest to you. You agree explicit that your IP address will be saved and processed by D. Swarovski KG to help us personalize and continually improve your experience. Your IP address will not be transferred.
By registering with us you are expressly consenting to such use of your IP address. You can revoke your consent to the storage and the processing of your data at any time with effect for the future by contacting email@example.com.
© Swarovski 2012